Summer Bucket List
Back in my twenties my friend and I had an annual summer tradition.
We would go to the L.I.C. Beach Bar (now a condo tower) get a drink and on a napkin make our bucket list for the summer.
It was usually things like go to the beach, try out this bar, try something out adventurous and new....
I'm lucky enough to have this whole summer off to spend with Leo!
SO I decided to make my own bucket list of fun summer things I want to introduce Leo to, do as a family and do for myself.
Here is my Mom's Summer Off Bucket List!
- Berry picking
- Go to the zoo
- Weekday beach trips
- Outdoor movie night (backyard picnic movie)
- S'mores, s'mores, s'mores
- Finish reading a book
- 1st year photo album
- Take a parents weekend away
- Go to a baseball game
- Make dinner
- Get a new summer cocktail
- Have at least 4 Mom days alone
- Do nothing
- Get rid of all my old clothing
- Family vacation & mini family vacation
- Ditch devices for 2 days
- Make ice cream in a bag
- Sailboat ride
- Organize baby toys
- NYC weekend with the family
WISH ME LUCK!