Trader Joe's Food Hacks: Falafel Wrap
Trader Joe's is hands down the best store to hit when you want to eat at home but don't have time to cook.
Yesterday was snowy then rainy....not fun for any commute home!
When Marcelo and I lived in Queens on days like this we would stop by our favorite food truck, King of Falafel, on the walk home from the subway.
Since a swing by Queens is out of the way now we decided to make our favorite falafel at home on days like this.
Luckily Trader Joe's has ALL the ingredients we need and love.
Check out our Trader Joe's Falafel food hack!
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen falafel
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen naan
- 1 container tzatziki
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced Red Onion
- Sliced cucumber
- Chopped pimento olives
(If you want to do a slightly healthier version swap out the naan for romaine lettuce!)
1. Heat falafel and naan according to package instructions.
2. Spread a thin layer of tzatziki across naan. On one side of the naan, layer falafel and veggies, to taste.
3. Roll into a wrap, cut in half, and serve with more tzatziki.