Three Easy Styles For Wet Hair
While I was working one of the best things about summer was putting away my blow dryer for the season. Just wash your hair in the morning and it dries in a snap on its own. Although sometimes you want to add a little fun style before you head out the door. Here are three easy hair tutorial for wet hair that can be done at home, on the beach or on the go!
Looped Low Pony
This style is great for after those afternoon showers when you plan to head back out for dinner and drinks or even just brunch and a mid-morning coffee date.
- Part your hair down the center (add some gel if you need to help keep things in place)
- Secrure your hair in a tight pony at the nape of your neck, on the last pull through of the pony through the elastic only bring the hair through half way to form a loop leaving the ends loose
- Wrap the ends of your hair around the base of the pony to cover the elastic and pin into place
- finish up with some shine spray or more gel to tame any fly always
Upside Down French Twist
This ones great for those super hot summer days when you want to keep your hair off of your neck but still look chic. Add a little mouse at the start for a slightly messy look.
- Gather hair at the crown of your head in a ponytail but do not secure with elastic
- Hold end of "ponytail" while twisting the rest of your hair counterclockwise working downwards towards the nape of your neck
- Hold the twisted pony upwards and tuck under the rolled hair as you would in a regular French twist
- Secure with U-Shaped pins and massage the top and sides of your head for an undone quality
Triple Braid Bun
This style is great for jumping in and out of the water it stays in place, looks great and after your hair air dries you'll have beach waves.
- Brush your hair straight back and part into 3 sections: left, right and middle
- Secure the center section in a pony at the crown of your head. Secure the left and right sections at the nape of your neck on both sides
- Braid the 3 pony tails together and secure with an elastic at the end
- Wrap the braid around the elastic in a bun and secure with a bobby pin leaving the end of the braid sticking out for an effortless look